Discover the world of microcontrollers through Rust!
There are currently two versions of this book. The first is older and uses an F3 Discovery circuit board to introduce you to microcontrollers and Rust, while the second is newer and uses a micro:bit circuit board instead.
- Read the newer book, using a micro:bit
- Read the older book, using an F3 discovery board
- Start working on the examples from this repository
- You've got questions?
- Have a look at our discussions section on GitHub
- Maybe it has already been answered
- If not, start a new discussion
- You've found an issue?
- Have a look at our issues on GitHub
- Maybe there is already a workaround
- If not, please open a new one - or even better - a pull request for solving it
- Have fun and enjoy!
This book has been translated by generous volunteers. If you would like your translation listed here, please open a PR to add it.